I have now started work on the actual file explorer and file transfer code. It has been a long time since I have opened it up and I will need to recode most of it to implement new things. I saved this part for the end of the project because it is the most boring part to code and also the largest. I will estimate that it will take about 4 days to get it to compile again and then more to get it perfect. But once this is done, I can send out new builds who are on the waiting list for new undelete versions.
Progress will be slow from now on while I take on this monstrous and daunting task.
This entry was posted by Eaton on October 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM, and is filed under News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.