Undelete Progress Update
I spent the day playing with it. I fixed the names so they can be viewed, but as I feared, there are errors while extracting deleted files. The clusters are set free so they will need to be fixed before any extraction can be done.. Which may prove tedious..
I will continue on, but I expect some more brain racking days to get this done.
EDIT: CurrentCluster +1 seems to work! I can now extract deleted files without error. Further testing is still needed.
This entry was posted by Eaton on July 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM, and is filed under News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.